The crew of the Airbus A320 jet were taken to hospital after being exposed to fumes on a flight from Glasgow to London
By Stephen Moyes
9th September 2018, 3:50 am
Updated: 9th September 2018, 12:17 pm
A PILOT used oxygen and five crew members were sent to hospital after fears toxic fumes had leaked into a jet cabin at 20,000ft.
The crew of the Airbus A320, with 200 on board, had complained about the smell on British Airways Flight 2960 as it flew from Gatwick to Glasgow on Tuesday. ©SOURCE THE SUN - read here
Also reported by:
DailyMail online read